Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Kathie Lee Gifford quote

 and express their disappointment with Kathie Lee Gifford’s comment in Sept 2012′s Family Circle magazine http://www.familycircle.com/teen/parenting/celebrity-parents/kathie-lee-gifford/ regarding those of us who did not do a good job parenting, thus raised a child that attend rehab.
I hope every person that visits my blog or facebook page will go to the Family Circle facebook page, or Kathie Lee's page
Family Circle
Q. Got a family tradition you’d like the kids to pass down?
Kathie Lee Gifford
A. We had a sunset alert at home where we stopped everything to watch it. After I’m gone, I hope my kids and their kids will keep watching the sun go down and think of me every time.
I’m not a perfect mom, but my kids haven’t been arrested, in rehab or kicked out of school, so I must be doing something right!
Does this mean that those of us with addict children were sub par parents or did something wrong?
I am not sure if your comments will be deleted but let her know that having an addict in the family is not about poor parenting!
Advocate people! Fight for your child’s right! Post intelligently without personally attacking her! Educate her fans…
peace and strength

No comments:

Post a Comment